Terms and conditions
IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Your privacy is important to us and we take great care to safeguard the ways in which any information you provide us with is collected and used.
- You need to Join deepetch.com to use Deepetch’s Services. By joining you acknowledge you are of legal age, provided true information and are fully authorized to sign on behalf of any group requesting the service. You acknowledge you are of legal age, have provided true information and are fully authorized to sign on behalf of the entity requesting the service.
- Information collection and use in general Deepetch uses your personal information to improve Deepetch.com Services and to offer more effective customer service. Also, your details help us perform research and analysis to help improve our service. Your details may be stored and processed in Sweden, Luxembourg, the United States or any other country in which Deepetch or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintaining facilities. By using Deepetch Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country. Deepetch abides by applicable safe harbour frameworks regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information.
- Sharing of your personal information We will not disclose your personal information outside Deepetch and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent, except as described in this policy statement. Some Deepetch services may be offered in conjunction with another company. In such cases, both Deepetch.com and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with these co-branded services. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling mail-outs, providing customer support, hosting web sites, billing, or performing statistical analysis. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
- We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on Deepetch; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Deepetch.com (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Deepetch Services or members of the public.
- We intend to meet the needs of our clients by strictly following the instructions provided by the client. If there is any error in the work due to miscommunication, we will accommodate the client's needs by redoing the work. However, under no circumstances, will we be responsible for any direct, implied or consequential damage that may be caused by such problems.
Accessing your personal information
- You may be able to view or edit your personal information online. To help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (mobile number and PIN) with your username and password.
- You can stop the delivery of future promotional e-mails from Deepetch and services by following the specific instructions in the e-mail you receive.
- You may also have the option of proactively making choices about the communications you receive from Deepetch, the Deepetch Services or by visiting and signing into the Site.
- These communication choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Deepetch Services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service.
Security of your personal information
- Deepetch uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. Your details are stored on computer systems with limited access in controlled facilities, and credit card numbers and PINs are protected with secure socket layer (SSL) encryption when transferred over the internet.
- Your password helps protect your accounts and personal information, and therefore it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share it with anyone, and make sure you log out before leaving the Site.
Log files and IP addresses
- Deepetch uses your IP address to diagnose our server problems and to administer our Site.
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company management.
How long are my credits valid?
- Deepetch credits expire one year from the date of purchase. You can check your "My Credits" section within your account for purchase details.
" I just wanted to let deepetch know how much I appreciate their invaluable service. Since my discovery of deepetch services - my post processing costs have dropped by 75% and productivity and turn around time for my finished product is dramatically faster. I owe this all to one very basic but important change... Deepetch.com . THANKS AGAIN "Gerad Slayton
" Absolutely brilliant. I've been contouring for 15 years and couldn't have done it better and to not have to do it was the best part! Thank you. Friendly customer service, excellent pricing, fantastic turnaround time. Very happy customer! "Simone Linehan
" These guys are nothing short of magicians! I can get great work that is of a high quality, super fast and at a fraction of the cost of getting in a freelancer. "Sarah Lang